Snom

[Invention] Neck slot improvement

Another improvement suggestion with regards to Lucky/Drop-Rate items :D 

The current BIS neck slot in terms of drop-rate is the lucky amulet, costing 1.5m in terms of lucky components. The next best would be the Lucky torture/anguish which costs 2.5m in terms of lucky components. I'm not sure why it isn't the same or better than lucky amulet in terms of drop-rate.

Nevertheless, my suggestion is to have a new invention item which is the lucky torture/anguish/occult for best offensive stats for melee, range and mage respectively. To either make them have the same drop-rate as the current lucky amulet or better. 

There have also been questions about using ornaments kits on lucky torture/anguish, thus,

My proposition is to add Lucky Torture (or), Lucky Anguish (or) and Lucky Occult (or).

An example, if they were to have the same drop-rate as current lucky amulet, ingredients would be, Schematics + torture/anguish/occult + respective ornament kits + components.

If they were to have a better drop-rate than the current lucky amulet, the ingredients would be, Schematics + Lucky amulet + Torture/Anguish/Occult + Respective ornament kits + Components.

Thank you for your time and i hope you consider my proposal/suggestion ;) 

• Like 2

I like it. Lucky Anguish and occult sounds dope af.

Nice suggestion my dude.

The whole point of having lucky Ammy and lucky torture or anguish differences is so you can choose between either having; best drop rate in game with bad stats, or best stats in game with a slight drop rate buff. 

If you buff the lucky value on tortures and anguish’s you may aswell give it the same stats as the dragonbone neckless ( just an example so you can see my point)

on the other hand lucky occult sounds cool.

definitely , need an lucky occult ! Make this happen please ! <3

i've always liked the achievement diary amulet.. think it could work.. we'll see.. i had ideas for a necklace like this towards the end of DA but i scrapped those ideas for revival.. i might reconsider.

And who knows GW2 is around the corner