What is your in-game name: Dmob

What position are you applying for: Server Support

What is your IRL name: Joshua but you can just call me Josh

Where are you from (Timezone): EST

When did you start playing the server: Early July

How much do you play daily: Between 8 - 12 Hours

How did you find the server: Through Johns youtube channel

Tell us a little bit about yourself.

What is your favorite thing to do on the server? I love doing anything that involves playing on the server whether it be skilling/pvming or just massing Vasa whenever we've got one going

What do you hate about the server the most? I cant really think of anything that I hate to be completely honest.  I love everything about this server

Have you ever been staff on any other servers? I was a moderator previously on a server that John played with me aswell so John first hand knows how I am as a staff member and what I can bring to the team in terms of support and dedication.  Was also previously server support on the most recent server I played on but the server died due to lack of motivation from the owner as well as scamming his players

What makes you want to be staff on this server? I see a lot of potential with this server and I want to be here to help it continue to grow and prosper with the best possible staff team which I believe we currently have.  I also want to be staff due to John/Jamian/and Darklight as they are some of the best owners I have seen in my time of playing and want to be on their support team. 

If you got promoted, what is the first thing you would do? Put myself out there and continue to help whatever player needs it.

Have you ever been punished on this server(Muted,banned,jailed,etc)?If so, Explain. Muted once due to telling somebody to KYS due to taunting me and claiming they had one of my items when I died and could not find it during a Vasa Mass

What would you do if an advertiser starting spamming the server? Mute if they continued by going onto another account, IP mute and if they continued by changing their IP, Ban them if I unable to ban as a SS I would ask somebody higher up to do it for me

Any additional information about yourself that you want to add? Just recently graduated from The Culinary Institute of America as a Baker so if anybody wants any recipes HMU

You get triggered to easily which really doesn’t make a good staff member. Also from what I’ve seen of you in game you rarely help. Could be wrong. Control your temper and gl

Yeah everytime someone makes a negative comment you just explode for no reason,

No from me.

Goodluck