Sign in to follow this  
SoDoubtful

So Doubtful's Helper application

What is your in-game name: So Doubtful

What position are you applying for: Helper

What is your IRL name: Brent

Where are you from (Timezone): Texas, Central time

When did you start playing the server: About a week ago

How much do you play daily: Too much (Or not enough, depends on perspective.)

How did you find the server: Me and a friend wanted to find a server to play on and he found this on an RSPS list site.
Tell us a little bit about yourself. I'm 20 years old, been playing RSPS's for years but never been staff on one. I've been staff on many game servers across many different games however so general moderating experience is there.

What is your favorite thing to do on the server? I've been enjoying skilling quite a bit, which is weird because I usually hate skilling. That mixed with having nice chats with people and watching videos/listening to music makes a good time.

What do you hate about the server the most? I can't really say I hate anything. I have really liked how different this server is.

Have you ever been staff on any other servers? No

What makes you want to be staff on this server? This is the first non toxic RSPS server I've played on, and it is a very nice community. It is actually rewarding in a way to help people out because they wont go and shit on you for no reason 5 minutes later.

If you got promoted, what is the first thing you would do? Not sure really. I guess I would start with learning the commands and just continue helping people.

Have you ever been punished on this server(Muted,banned,jailed,etc)?If so, Explain. Never.

What would you do if an advertiser starting spamming the server? I would mute him immediately.

Any additional information about yourself that you want to add? Not a whole lot to add. I just want to help out and I feel I could be of better use if I could take care of toxic players while still showing new people how to play and helping people out in general/

i agree you have olny been playing for a week or so more time needed on server. but other then that a great player from what ive seen so far very helpful with what he can help with