Sign in to follow this  
duo Mitch

Duo Mitch's Introduction

Hi! not many of you know me, but there are a few that do. My name is Mitch and my IGN is Duo Mitch, I started playing on my duo around Christmas and have slowly worked my way to where i am today. I live in New york and will be moving to alaska soon! (yay) with my loving husband and our dog Charlie, (who likes to pee on the floor and still wears diapers at 7 months)(he is slowly learning to pee outside and he loves the snow so that helps Lots! One of my big goals on this server is to get 500m Everything, i know this is a Huge Goal to try and achieve but i figure i should try my best to get to it.  i currently have a basic spreadsheet of my current stats that i update regularly, i had to remake it due to it being corrupt on my computer.. (sadface), if you want to know more feel free to message me ingame or write a reply and ill get back to you as soon as i can :)

• Like 2

Now, now, I know you!!! Good person, happy to have you apart of the server!

• Haha 1

On 3/16/2018 at 2:06 PM, dark shadow said:

omg it’s mitch! seen you about and i also love doggos ayyyyye

12 hours ago, sdrawkcab said:

Sup Mitch :)

hello ^.^  thanks :P

Just a quick question.. gay marriage is legal in alaska? :o

And welcome to the server man!

46 minutes ago, Tom said:

Just a quick question.. gay marriage is legal in alaska? :o

And welcome to the server man!

no clue, but it doesn't matter they have to accept it because it happened in a different state :P

1 hour ago, duo Mitch said:

no clue, but it doesn't matter they have to accept it because it happened in a different state :P

Haha, well goodluck on the move man!

I won't be on much, my pc fried my hard drives, so i am in the proccess of buying new harware :( using my friends labtop for now aas he is over.