Sign in to follow this  
Beatboy

Beatboy for helper

What is your in-game name: BeatBoy

What position are you applying for: Helper

What is your IRL name: James

Where are you from (Timezone): Central Stranded Time

When did you start playing the server: Around a month and a half ago.

How much do you play daily: 5-8 hours a day

How did you find the server: Jamian's youtube channel

Tell us a little bit about yourself. I'm Usually a quiet person unless something is directed to me. I mostly PVM nowadays trying to get all drops from all bosses, aswell all casually skilling for 500m exp is some skills.

What is your favorite thing to do on the server? Between trying to get the 1 in 25k drop from vespula and getting 500m slayer is hard to say what is funnier.

What do you hate about the server the most? The amount of bugs currently ingame that can ruin your experience

Have you ever been staff on any other servers? Only one server back in the day that had a steady 50 players on, other than that i usually never go for a position

What makes you want to be staff on this server? I find the community not as toxic as some servers so i figured i'd try and pitch in and help out

If you got promoted, what is the first thing you would do? Continue playing the game like normal

Have you ever been punished on this server(Muted,banned,jailed,etc)?If so, Explain. Havn't been punished.

What would you do if an advertiser starting spamming the server? Mute them until a higher rank can ban them.

Any additional information about yourself that you want to add? Currently on the all pets grind ;)

13 hours ago, Beatboy said:

What makes you want to be staff on this server? I find the community not as toxic as some servers so i figured i'd try and pitch in and help out

Be careful with this. As a staff member, toxicity is a tough thing to fight. People by nature are toxic and the extremely toxic will find ways to troll without actually breaking any rules. I've seen many staff members lose their positions on other servers because they don't know how to handle different spectrums of toxicity from individual players. 

Good luck though man!

2 hours ago, Nelluc said:

Be careful with this. As a staff member, toxicity is a tough thing to fight. People by nature are toxic and the extremely toxic will find ways to troll without actually breaking any rules. I've seen many staff members lose their positions on other servers because they don't know how to handle different spectrums of toxicity from individual players. 

Good luck though man!

There's different forms of toxicity, Must are easily detected as trolls. As seen on this server nobody as far as i have noticed has actually been toxic without a troll meaning behind it.

Thanks guys :P

I don't know if you help when you're online but all i've seen you talk in help or yell is staking related.

Start helping stop staking. When ever you’re online you don’t have the ambition to help others, maybe you do. but I don’t see it. Change my mind! 

Never seen you online really trying to help somebody, Altough I never had the chance to chat to you we need people in our staff team who are really trying to make this a better server, I think its just too soon for you to earn a promotion.